The B&T APC223 semi-automatic pistol is the commercial variant of the highly acclaimed ACP556 assault rifle which is in use by elite military and law enforcement units around the globe. Made in Switzerland using state of the art materials and manufacturing methods, the APC223 semi-automatic pistol is a masterpiece of Swiss precision. B&T AG is a global industry leader in military and law enforcement weapon systems and accessories.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Short stroke piston with AGR for normal/suppressed operation
- .223 REM / 5.56 NATO
- Externally Fluted Cold Hammer Forged 222 mm (8.74″)
- 1:7Barrel Twist
- Rotex-IIA interface flash hider
- 1/2 x 28 RH Thread
- Right/Left interchangeable Charging handle
- Ambidextrous safety selector, magazine release and bolt hold open
- Integral storage (non-watertight) Pistol Grip
- Dual-feature B&T folding stock adapter/AR buffer tube adapter with QD swivel sling loop
- Includes Removable flip-up with dual-position sighting (front/rear)
- Includes SB Tactical Side Folding Pistol Brace
- Includes One 30 round magazine, sling, cleaning kit, manual, hard case
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.