The Mark IV 22/45 Lite combines a lightweight, precision-molded, polymer grip frame with an aircraft grade aluminum upper receiver. The receiver features an attractive anodized bronze color and pattern-drilled vents for a custom pistol look without the custom price. Chambered in the popular .22 LR, the Mark IV 22/45 Lite is fun to shoot, accurate and reliable. Weighing only 25 oz., the Mark IV 22/45 Lite is the ideal lightweight rimfire pistol.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
- Model Number: 43927
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 4.40"
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Width: 1.22"
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.40"
- Height: 5.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.