Introducing the Wrangler Single-Action revolver from Ruger. Built on the legacy of the popular Ruger Single-Six, the new Wrangler complements Ruger's rich history of producing quality, rugged, reliable single-action revolvers. The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make this revolver ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote® finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame.
- Model Number: 2003
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Blade
- Barrel Length: 4.62"
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote®
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Twist: 1:14" RH
- Grooves: 6
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder.
If you have a copy of the FFL, please email it to email@example.com
If you do not have a copy of the FFL but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.