Barnaul 7.62 x 39
One of the most well-known rifle cartridges around the world, the 7.62x39 is an intermediate rifle cartridge that was developed by the Soviets during World War II.
The 7.62x39 cartridge is synonymous with the AK-47, SKS rifles and the RPD and RPK light machine guns.
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): 294
- Muzzle Velocity V0 ft/sec: 2,543
- Muzzle Energy E0 J ft/lb: 1,174
- Max Powder Pressure Bar (lb/inch2): 46,412
- Cartridge Max Length: 2.20 inches
- Cartridge Average Weight: 253 grains
- Rounds per Box: 20
- Rounds per Case: 500