AXIS MFG is proud to introduce the "Grayman" 300BLK SBR.
This is a premium CQB Rifle for LEO and Civilian Applications!
- AXIS MFG Billet Upper & Lower Receiver Set
- Large Flared Magwell
- Premium Full Mass SBN Bolt Carrier Group
- M-LOK® 7" Handguard with Full Top Rail
- 7.5" Gunner 1:7 Twist Barrel With NiB Extension
- Forward Controls Ambi Mag Release
- Radian Ambi Charging Handle
- Radian Ambi Selector Switch
- Geissele SD 3-G Single stage Trigger
- Maxim CQB 6 Position Stock
- Magpul K2+ Grip
- Finish: Premium Elite Gray Cerakote
- AXIS MFG Premium Lifetime Guarantee
FFL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
THIS IS A NFA ITEM!
This is a controlled item and requires shipping to an authorized and valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder with a SOT (Special Occupational Taxpayer)
If you have a copy of the FFL/SOT, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a copy of the FFL/SOT but you do have the dealer's email address, please add it in the comments field at checkout. It may help us acquire a copy of the FFL/SOT and get your order shipped out more quickly.
Please Note: All items in this order will be shipped together. If you have non-FFL items on this order that you would like shipped directly to you, please place them on a separate order.
There will be a 50% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.